Mitchell Camera Identification

~
Feel free to discuss any topic related to the Mitchell Camera. Both 35 mm and 16 mm models are welcomed here. Also consider posting topics of other major motion picture cameras that you feel are important to the development of the Mitchell Camera. Feel free to upload a photo from the option on each new post.
~
mike@specialauctionservices.com

Mitchell Camera Identification

Post by mike@specialauctionservices.com » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:18 am

Hello. I understand this is the place to come to. I have two Mitchell 35mm cameras and I would love some information to identify what models they are. Some one told me that on here I can post three pictures and serial numbers and find out what models they are. Thank you so much, Mike

marop

Re: Mitchell Camera Identification

Post by marop » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:40 pm

Hello, this was the place, however this website may gone down anytime. You can also find us on Facebook. However, the site is still working for now, so go ahead and post the pictures. An overall shot of each camera and also the identification tag. There are actually 2 other locations where the serial numbers are stamped. Hopefully they all match the one on the ID tag. Sometimes these cameras end up with mixed parts.