Mitchell BNC #279 plus Worrall for sale in the UK

~
You are welcomed to post your Mitchell Cameras for sale in this forum. There is no charge for this service. Please let us know when your item has sold so we can keep our database current. We also feature eBay items here to serve as a historical price record and photo documentation resource. Also, You can upload pictures yourself at the bottom of each posting
~

Mitchell BNC #279 plus Worrall for sale in the UK

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am

Is anyone interested in buying my dads Mitchell camera (number 279), worrall gear head and lots of bits from his collection.
Many Thanks

email
baherne@imgworld.com

fordguy

Re: mitchell camera and lenses etc for sale in the uk

Post by fordguy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Hello:

I live in Seattle, Wa, USA.

I have a vintage 35mm movie camera collection (primaraly hand crank), and I am interested in adding to it.

I you have not sold the Mitchell items as of yet.....please ontact me at ...djtrealtyseattle@aol.com Let me know what you have, pictures, and what you want for the items.

Thank you,

Dean

richard edlund

Post by richard edlund » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm

What kind of lenses does it have? Has it been reflexed? Any photos?
    How much are you asking for it?
    I have a Mitchell collection.
    Thanks,
    Richard Edlund

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2013 5:20 am

I would like in the region of 5k English for the camera allowing a Discount on the price to allow some shipping costs.
    Lenses would need to be a separate price depending on the number and type.
    I have about 10 ten in total each set has been valued by a collector at about 7k a box.
    Given time I shall try and get pictures put up on this site.
    Any body serious about the items please email me.
    Kind Regards
    Brian Aherne

mitchellbnc

Re: Mitchell BNC #279 plus Worrall for sale in the UK

Post by mitchellbnc » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello members. This ad is current as I just talked with Brain in the UK. He sent a picture and I have asked him to send more. He also mentioned that he has had several offers but when it comes to the shipping, that seems to be the sticking point. As we all know, a Mitchell is very heavy! Anyway, the price break down is as follows (in USA dollars):

Mitchell BNC #279: $8,500
    Worrall Gear Head: $6,800

Brian's email address is in the posts above and he was very quick to respond.
    Attachments
    mitchell_bnc_241.jpg